openwrt + 3g + voip = success

Well putting a 3g modem into my wgt634u , with open wrt, connecting by ethernet a WRTP54G , then linking it to home via openvpn, to my SPA3102, works. Now I can place a call from a remote location, via voip/3g out my home phone line, which has unlimited local/national calls :-)

Not to get T.38 working, so that from a remote location my sky multiroom can dial to sky, presenting my home CLID to keep them happy. Right now the WRTP54G doesn't detect the modem calls or T.38, so it does it as a straight g771u call, the modems start to sync, sometimes lock and swap data, but always fail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baileys liquor Chocolate Chip and Cream desert

nginx decode base64 url for use with imgproxy

using t1n1wall, opnsense or pfsense on Google Compute Engine GCE